Are you trying to come up with ideas on how to educate customers about your business? We've found that videos really help. Entrepreneurs young and old are creating simple Youtube videos using everyday software. If you have a PC with Windows, simply film and then edit in Windows Movie Maker. On a Mac you can use Apple Imovie. Both will work great and give you good results.
A doctor in Bozeman, Montana recently let us know about his new video. Dr. Rising is a chiropractor and an avid entrepreneur. His web tactics are helping the client base grow. Check out the video below to see what he has done to engage new customers.
Brief steps to create a video:
1. Purchase or borrow a digital video camera. Digital video cameras have come down in price and are becoming more affordable.
2. Come up with an idea for a video and shoot it. Don't forget to use a tripod!
3. Upload the video to a computer. You can usually hook the video camera directly to the computer using a firewire or usb cable.
4. Edit the video with video software on your computer.
5. Create a Youtube account and upload the video to the world wide web.
6. Embed the Youtube code in your website.
7. Share your video with your customers around the world!
In addition to engaging clients, videos will help with your search engine optimization.