Antonio Centeno took his passion for helping others and turned it into a six figure online business. Learn how to monetize your business by creating a membership site, selling ads, and creating content on Youtube. Antonio also teaches how to prioritize tasks, automate, and scale an online business.
Episode 22 Show Notes – In this episode Antonio and I talk about:
- How to find a niche
- How to prioritize tasks and automate processes
- How to sell advertisements on your website
- Why vidoes will create a snowball effect and grow your business
- Pricing your services to only get serious inquiries
- Why online businesses are scaleable
- How to monetize a membership site
- Why you need to make email marketing a priority
- Strategies to drive more traffic to your website
This episode is sponsored by Grasshopper.com. To build credibility for your small business with your own 800 number simply go to their site, pick a number, and forward it to your phone.By signing up through the link above or below, you are helping support the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast. To get $75 off your Grasshopper services simply go to www.thinkentrepreneurship.com/grasshopper. The coupon will pay for your first few months of service!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Audible.com Free Audio Book and 30 day Trial Affiliate Link
- ScheduleOnce.com – Online scheduling tool used by Antonio to help automate the scheduling process
- Antonio's Free Ebook – Learn about the 7 style mistakes that most men make and how to fix them in this free 47 page ebook and audio reading.
Antonio's Favorite Book
Find Antonio on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RealMenRealStyle
Find Antonio on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RMRStyle
Thanks so much and Cheers from Bozeman, Montana!
I really appreciate you checking out the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast and will work hard to improve each and every episode as time goes on.
If you have a couple minutes and could leave a quick review on iTunes it would help a ton! Simply go to the link below, click view in iTunes, and then on rating/write a review. Shoot me an email to let me know you wrote a review and I will give you a shout out on the Podcast!