Jenn Lim started as a freelancer, went to work at Zappo's early on, and went on to work on a book with Tony Hsieh, a founder of Zappos.com. She then co-founded Delivering Happiness with Tony and helps create happier companies, communities, and cities. Learn all about how to create an outstanding company culture, how to prioritize your day, and how to achieve entrepreneurial success.
Company: Co-Founder of Delivering Happiness along with Zappos.com Founder Tony Hsieh
Creating Happier Companies, Communities, and Cities.”
Episode 21 Show Notes – In this episode Jenn and I talk about
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET A FREE COPY OF THE ZAPPOS CULTURE BOOK MAILED TO YOU!
- Happiness as a business model
- Jenn's story (Freelancing, Finding Self, Climbing Mount Kiliminjaro, Zappos career, Books, Launch of Delivering Happiness)
- How to prioritize decisions
- How to create an outstanding company culture
- Right click here to download the MP3
This episode is sponsored by Grasshopper.com. To build credibility for your small business with your own 800 number simply go to their site, pick a number, and forward it to your phone.By signing up through the link above or below, you are helping support the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast. To get $75 off your Grasshopper services simply go to www.thinkentrepreneurship.com/grasshopper. The coupon will pay for your first few months of service!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Audible.com Free Audio Book and 30 day Trial Affiliate Link
- Delivering Happiness – By Tony Hsieh – (Project with Jenn) – Click here for a free copy of the Audio Version
- Airstream Campers
Jenn's Favorite Books
Find Jenn on Facebook: www.facebook.com/deliveringhappiness
Thanks so much and Cheers from Bozeman, Montana!
I really appreciate you checking out the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast and will work hard to improve each and every episode as time goes on.
If you have a couple minutes and could leave a quick review on iTunes it would help a ton! Simply go to the link below, click view in iTunes, and then on rating/write a review. Shoot me an email to let me know you wrote a review and I will give you a shout out on the Podcast!