In episode 29 Jaime Tardy of EventualMillionaire.com shares the key points she has learned from interviewing over 130 millionaires. Jaime gives actionable steps to transition out of the corporate world and how to start and build a business. Jaime has written a book named The Eventual Millionaire and is a successful entrepreneur and author.
Jaime's Book – The Eventual Millionaire
Episode 29 Show Notes – In this episode Jaime talks about:
- Her entrepreneurial Journey
- What she has learned from interviewing over 100 millionaires
- Transitioning from a corporate job to become an entrepreneur
- Creating a plan and strategy for your business
Right click here to download the MP3
This episode is helped made possible by Grasshopper.com. To build credibility for your small business with your own 800 number simply go to their site, pick a number, and forward it to your phone.By signing up through the link above or below, you are helping support the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast. To get $75 off your Grasshopper services simply go to www.thinkentrepreneurship.com/grasshopper. The coupon will pay for your first few months of service!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Pete's DIY projects website – www.DIYPETE.com
- Podcasters Paradise – Resource for starting, growing, and monetizing a podcast
- Dave Jackson – School of Podcasting
- Cliff Ravenscraft – The Podcast Answerman
Asana – Software to manage a team and increase productivity
OptimizePress2 – Software to build a membership site
Wishlist – A membership plugin
Jaime's Favorite Books
- Audible.com Free Audio Book and 30 day Trial Affiliate Link
- Lean Startup by Eric Ries – Amazon Link
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer – Amazon Link (Also available on Audible.com)
- Other business books Jaime recommends
Find Eventual Millionaire on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eventualmillion
Find EventualMillionaire.com on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/eventualmillionaire
Thanks so much and Cheers from Bozeman, Montana!
I really appreciate you checking out the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast and will work hard to improve each and every episode as time goes on.
If you have a couple minutes and could leave a quick review on iTunes it would help a ton! Simply go to the link below, click view in iTunes, and then on rating/write a review. Shoot me an email to let me know you wrote a review and I will give you a shout out on the Podcast!
Jaime’s book sounds like a good read, i will be adding it to the collection. Thanks Pete.