Andrew Youderian is a family guy from Bozeman, Montana who has become an expert in the world of eCommerce. At just 30 years old, his two eCommerce stores do over 1 million dollars in sales and have taught him how to be successful using the drop-ship business model. In this interview Andrew discusses how to pick a niche, start an online store, and build it up to a viable business.
Companies: Andrew's niche online stores are
Andrew's eCommerce blog and resource: www.eCommerceFuel.com
Episode 26 Show Notes – In this episode Jeff talks about
- The advantages and disadvantages of the drop-shipping business model
- How to pick a niche for your online store
- Organic vs paid traffic
- What shopping cart will fit your business
- A comparison between Big Commerce, Shopify, Magento, and Open Cart
Right click here to download the MP3
This episode is helped made possible by Grasshopper.com. To build credibility for your small business with your own 800 number simply go to their site, pick a number, and forward it to your phone.By signing up through the link above or below, you are helping support the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast. To get $75 off your Grasshopper services simply go to www.thinkentrepreneurship.com/grasshopper. The coupon will pay for your first few months of service!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Authorize.net – Credit Card Processing Company
- Audible.com Free Audio Book and 30 day Trial Affiliate Link
- Big Commerce Shopping Cart – Shopify Shopping Cart, Open Cart, Magento
- Well Kept Wallet Blog – Deacon Hayes
- Brian Scudamore Podcast Episode 17 – Founder of 800 Got Junk
- Google Keyword Planner
- Schedule Once Online Planner
- Andrew's Free Ebook – Picking an E-Commerce Niche
- SignsofTheMountains.com (My eCommerce store)
Andrew's Favorite Books
The Millionaire Next Door– Amazon Link
Find Andrew on Twitter: https://twitter.com/youderian
Find Jeff on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/andrew.youderian
Thanks so much and Cheers from Bozeman, Montana!
I really appreciate you checking out the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast and will work hard to improve each and every episode as time goes on.
If you have a couple minutes and could leave a quick review on iTunes it would help a ton! Simply go to the link below, click view in iTunes, and then on rating/write a review. Shoot me an email to let me know you wrote a review and I will give you a shout out on the Podcast!