Debbie Meyer is an inspiring entrepreneur who started out with an idea to make kitchen products, that has evolved into a billion dollar business. Debbie has invented Debbie Meyer Greenbags and many other popular kitchen devices. She began her entrepreneurial journey in college while selling ice cream to students at the dorms. Upon graduating Debbie [...]
In this entrepreneur interview Matt Wilson of Under30CEO.com shares his entrepreneurial journey and advice for other entrepreneurs. Matt’s business has helped millions and allowed him to travel around the world. Show Notes – Episode 13 Interview with- Matt Wilson of Under30CEO.com - www.Under30CEO.com and www.Under30Experiences.com Click on the play button to listen instantly. Or click on [...]
You have heard the speaking voice of Karen Jacobsen – The GPS Girl, hundreds of times. She speaks to the majority of us everyday! Karen is the speaking voice in 40 million iPhones as the Australian SIRI voice s well as the voice in over 100 million GPS units giving drivers directions worldwide. Karen is [...]
As entrepreneurs we are always creating new marketing materials and working on improving our websites. I’m constantly asked by friends, family, and the Think Entrepreneurship community about my recommendations on where and how to get design work taken care of. I thought I’d put together a list of what I use to help out with [...]
Sari Davidson, the founder of BooginHead, understands what it means to be a working mom on the go. Created at her kitchen table in 2005, BooginHead was Sari’s answer to life’s frustrating moments with a child. When sales of her products like the SippiGrip and SplatMat reached over a million dollars in 2010, Sari left [...]
Stepping outside your comfort zone is one of the most helpful things you can do in order to grow as a person and become successful. Yet, many of us have a tough time leaving our comfort zone because we feel in control and more secure. We find it much easier to go to an event [...]
Corey Wadden is a 24 year old entrepreneur from Toronto, Canada. His goal is to make 1 million dollars in a 2 year time frame to help retire his mother and find financial freedom. Corey is developing apps and creating ebooks to generate revenue. Listen to his inspiring story and advice on goal setting in [...]
WellKeptWallet.com Founder – Deacon Hayes Deacon shares his inspiring story of transitioning from a full time 9-5 job to running his own business. Deacon and his wife found themselves in $52,000 worth of consumer debt after finishing up with college and were able to pay it off in just 18 months. Deacon started helping others [...]
- Share your business or blog with everyone! July 24, 2012
- Jack of all Trades, Master of Some – A Characteristic of many Entrepreneurs March 31, 2012
- Top 15 Tools for Internet Entrepreneurs July 21, 2012
- Top 16 Entrepreneur Podcasts for 2013 March 6, 2013
- Creating a Passive Income Online with your Blog or Website March 19, 2012
- Pete Sveen: Hi Rhonda! Thanks so much for stopping by! What ty...
- Rhonda: The reference in your GPS Girl interview got me go...
- Should You Have a Phone Number for Your Online Store?: [...] and Phonebooth.com are also options. My fr...
- Setup Your Online Store on a Budget | Eminent Credit Enterprise Inc.: [...] Think Entrepreneurship offers some great a...
- Pete Sveen: Very cool, thanks John!...