Corey Wadden is a 24 year old entrepreneur from Toronto, Canada. His goal is to make 1 million dollars in a 2 year time frame to help retire his mother and find financial freedom. Corey is developing apps and creating ebooks to generate revenue. Listen to his inspiring story and advice on goal setting in [...]
WellKeptWallet.com Founder – Deacon Hayes Deacon shares his inspiring story of transitioning from a full time 9-5 job to running his own business. Deacon and his wife found themselves in $52,000 worth of consumer debt after finishing up with college and were able to pay it off in just 18 months. Deacon started helping others [...]
Episode 8: Kicking Footballs for a Business – Entrepreneur Interview with Taylor Mehlhaff of TMkicking
Taylor Mehlhaff is an entrepreneur who has taken his passion for kicking and turned it into a successful kicking camp business. Mehlhaff was a star kicker at the University of Wisconsin and was drafted to the NFL upon graduating. Taylor had kicking positions with both the New Orleans Saints and Minnesota Vikings. His career in [...]
Pat Flynn lost his job as an architect in 2008 and was left scrambling to find what he was going to do next. Pat turned to internet business and published his first eBook explaining how to pass the Lead Exam (an exam for architects). Pat’s sold $8000 worth of eBooks the first month and he’s [...]
Typical podcasts are an average of 20-35 minutes, meaning you get to talk one on one with your listener and capture their attention for much longer than you would with any blog post or tweet. To top that off, it’s a great time to get started because the market is still evolving and there is [...]
I Fail Everyday. I love Failure! If I’m failing that means I’m doing things. We don’t learn from things that go right.” Click on the play button to listen right now! Episode 6 show notes Favorite Book Science of Success - by Charles Koch Current Projects http://www.smallbizclub.com http://www.tarkenton.com/ Sirius XM Radio Channel 104 (Indie) – 9-11 [...]
Click on the play button to listen to this podcast, or subscribe via iTunes and never miss an episode! Episode 5 show notes John Lee Dumas is the Founder and Host of EntrepreneurOnFire, a business podcast that interviews today’s most inspiring and successful Entrepreneurs 7-days a week. EntrepreneurOnFire is a top ranked business podcast generating [...]
Since it is Earth Day, I thought I’d share a few tips with you about going green with your small business. Check out the information to learn more about using more efficient supplies and appliances in your office that will ultimately decrease business costs and help out the environment.
- Share your business or blog with everyone! July 24, 2012
- Jack of all Trades, Master of Some – A Characteristic of many Entrepreneurs March 31, 2012
- Top 15 Tools for Internet Entrepreneurs July 21, 2012
- Top 16 Entrepreneur Podcasts for 2013 March 6, 2013
- Creating a Passive Income Online with your Blog or Website March 19, 2012
- How to Become a Millionaire: [...] Think Entrepreneurship Podcast by Pete Svee...
- Pete Sveen: Thanks Melinda! I appreciate your kind words. Chee...
- Melinda Fleming: So awesome and amazing! Great work the both of you...
- admin: Yeah, they are doing great!...
- Why you Need to be Listening to Podcasts or Starting One for your Business |: [...] As a small business owner I am constantly li...