Quotes keep us all going. I've printed many of these entrepreneur quotes to hang on my walls around the house. They keep us all inspired and thinking positively.
Successful mentors in business will help you stay focused and stop making the same mistakes as you did. There are millions of great entrepreneur quotes, so I narrowed this list down to 21 of my favorite quotes that relate to Entrepreneurs. So I narrowed this list down to 21 of my favorite quotes that relate to Entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs will inspire you to achieve success, that every small business entrepreneur needs to take a helpful leap every single time.
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain, author
2. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.” – Henry Ford
3. “Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.” – H. Jackson Browne
14. “Start a business while you are young. You have few commitments and are used to living off Ramen Noodles.” —Dr. Sebora
15. “Your goal as an entrepreneur should be to use strategic planning to achieve and sustain superior performance over time.” – Dr. Sebora
17. “Starting a business is a lot like jumping out of an airplane and assembling the parachute on the way down.” – Unknown
18. “Follow your passion, not your paycheck.. The money will come eventually.” – Unknown
19. “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't.” –Unknown
20. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” Bill Bradley
21. “I have a friend who's always jumping from one opportunity or business to another. To him, the grass is always greener on another field. He's never learned that if you water and fertilize the grass on your own field, it will get greener and you'll want to stay. Sometimes the grass truly is greener somewhere else, but that's only because someone is over there taking care of it! Take care of the grass on your own field. If you're convinced you've found your field of dreams, build it! Stop looking for something better and stay focused on the opportunity at hand. If you do, eventually it will become so fresh and desirable that others will want to play on your field.” – Billy Cox
Thanks for taking the time to read our favorite entrepreneur quotes! If you'd like to help support our site check out the motivational signs we sell on at www.signsofthemountains.com.
A quick plug for our sister company that makes Motivational Signs:
All of the quotes mentioned here can be printed on high quality aluminum signs that can be hung indoors or out. Our sister company (SignsoftheMountains.com) is happy to personalize any sign with your favorite quote. Here is an example:
We'd love to hear some of your favorite quotes. Please comment below and like us on Facebook!
I love these quotes. Whenever I feel down or demotivated, I just need to read a few and I’m all geared up again! 🙂
It’s sometimes amazing how big of a boost they can give your day. Hope all is well over at http://www.swedishfreak.com Hilary! – Pete
Nice work Pete! Good stuff. There is a book called Rich Dad, Poor Dad written by Robert T. Kiyosaki that really hits on some good stuff about finance and life.
“I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
– Thomas Jefferson
Nick, thanks for your input! Rich Dad Poor Dad is actually a favorite book of mine and I’m glad you mentioned that you like it as well. Great quote! – Pete
Awesome list of quotes! I especially like the one by the creator of Vidal Sassoon and the quote about following your passion then the money will come. Great stuff.
Pete I got one for you – by Jonathan Winters “I couldn’t wait for success, so I went ahead without it”
Awesome quote Herby. Thanks so much for sharing. Love it!
Great list of inspiring quotes. Quotations may have short effect to some, but if embraced and consistently practiced, these words of wisdom can change our lives and help us achieve both success and happiness. Thank you for sharing.