Bill is a lifelong entrepreneur, branding expert, author, skydiver, pilot, and all around genuine person who has a mission to help other entrepreneurs and promote entrepreneurship. He wrote his latest book with his friend Graham Weston, the founder of Rackspace Hosting, a very successful company doing sales in the billions. Their book is the story about how an unlikely team — the chairman of a multibillon-dollar tech company, a few Navy SEALs, some Israeli innovators, and a branding expert– came together to find the central core of entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurs step up to the plate. Successful ones just keep swinging. Eventually they'll hit the ball, learn, and get better as they go.”
Bill's personal website can be found at www.billschley.com
His business can be found at www.brandteamsix.com
Episode 20 Show Notes – In this episode Bill and I talk about
- The emotional mechanics of taking action and not letting fear interrupt
- Why you need to have a relationship with fear
- The importance of adapting and pivoting throughout your journey
- How to be persistent
- Re-thinking negatives with positivity and optimism
- Why the power of story is your power to communicate
- How to manage fear, failure, and risk
This episode is sponsored by Grasshopper.com. To build credibility for your small business with your own 800 number simply go to their site, pick a number, and forward it to your phone.By signing up through the link above or below, you are helping support the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast. To get $75 off your Grasshopper services simply go to www.thinkentrepreneurship.com/grasshopper. The coupon will pay for your first few months of service!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Audible.com Free Audio Book and 30 day Trial Affiliate Link
- Graham Weston – Founder of Rackspace.com
- Bill's Books – The Unstoppables, Micro-Script Rules, Why Johnny can't Brand, The Power of 10
Bill's Favorite Book
Thanks so much and Cheers from Bozeman, Montana!
I really appreciate you checking out the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast and will work hard to improve each and every episode as time goes on.
If you have a couple minutes and could leave a quick review on iTunes it would help a ton! Simply go to the link below, click view in iTunes, and then on rating/write a review. Shoot me an email to let me know you wrote a review and I will give you a shout out on the Podcast!