Jeff Rose is a well known blogger in the financial industry who has been able to monetize and dominate his niche. Jeff tells his entrepreneurial story, how he's grown his blog, published his first book (Soldier of Finance), and monetized his businesses.
Episode 24 Show Notes – In this episode Jeff talks about
- How to turn your passion into a business
- The importance of long tail keywords for marketing your services locally
- Blog monetization strategies
This episode is sponsored by Grasshopper.com. To build credibility for your small business with your own 800 number simply go to their site, pick a number, and forward it to your phone.By signing up through the link above or below, you are helping support the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast. To get $75 off your Grasshopper services simply go to www.thinkentrepreneurship.com/grasshopper. The coupon will pay for your first few months of service!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Jeff's new book – Soldier of Finance
- Audible.com Free Audio Book and 30 day Trial Affiliate Link
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income Blog
- Chris Guillebeau – The Art of Non-Conformity
- Strategic Coach Website – Dan Sullivan
Jeff's Favorite Books
Built to Sell – by John Warrillow – Amazon Link
Find Jeff on Twitter! https://twitter.com/jjeffrose
Find Jeff on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/GoodFinancialCents.JeffRose.CFP
Thanks so much and Cheers from Bozeman, Montana!
I really appreciate you checking out the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast and will work hard to improve each and every episode as time goes on.
If you have a couple minutes and could leave a quick review on iTunes it would help a ton! Simply go to the link below, click view in iTunes, and then on rating/write a review. Shoot me an email to let me know you wrote a review and I will give you a shout out on the Podcast!