Jason Weisenthal is a down to earth family guy from Maryland who started a small decal business out of his basement less than 3 years ago and has since built it into a 7 figure e-commerce business. WallMonkeys.com is now a leader in the world of wall decals.
Companies: Jason’s online store can be found here:
Episode 27 Show Notes – In this episode Jason talks about
- Bootstrapping for the first 2 years
- How to work when you are productive
- How to find your rhythm
- Balancing work with the family
- What increased sales to $30,000 per month in the beginning
- Great Shopping carts to start and e-commerce store Big Commerce, Shopify, Magento, and Open Cart
This episode is helped made possible by Grasshopper.com. To build credibility for your small business with your own 800 number simply go to their site, pick a number, and forward it to your phone.By signing up through the link above or below, you are helping support the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast. To get $75 off your Grasshopper services simply go to www.thinkentrepreneurship.com/grasshopper. The coupon will pay for your first few months of service!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- Google Adwords
- Google Merchant Center / Adroll
- Audible.com Free Audio Book and 30 day Trial Affiliate Link
- Big Commerce Shopping Cart – Shopify Shopping Cart, Open Cart, Magento
- Constant Contact
- Cadre DC – Group for Entrepreneurs that Jason is a member of
- Google Keyword Planner
- James Altucher Website – Resource for Entrepreneurs
- SignsofTheMountains.com (My eCommerce store)
Jason’s Favorite Books
The Millionaire Next Door– Amazon Link
Find Jason on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wallmonkeys
Find Jason on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Wallmonkeys
Thanks so much and Cheers from Bozeman, Montana!
I really appreciate you checking out the Think Entrepreneurship Podcast and will work hard to improve each and every episode as time goes on.
If you have a couple minutes and could leave a quick review on iTunes it would help a ton! Simply go to the link below, click view in iTunes, and then on rating/write a review. Shoot me an email to let me know you wrote a review and I will give you a shout out on the Podcast!